Atlanta Game Fest (AGF) 22 No Ship Math Trade TRADE LIST - CLOSED
- Tina McDuffie(tgmcduff)United States
South CarolinaShe who laughs... lasts!
Atlanta Game Fest (AGF) 22 No Ship Math Trade TRADE LISTRecommend
Post the Games You Have for Trade Here!
TRADE LIST CLOSED
OLWLG OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
This is the Geek list where you post the games you want to trade away. Please read this entire post before proceeding.
* Atlanta Game Fest Web Site
* Atlanta Game Fest Yahoo! Discussion Group
* Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade List (You Are Here)
* Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade Discussion Thread
* Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade Request List
* OnLine Want List Generator (OLWLG) Web Site
About the Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade
This Math Trade is for registered attendees of Atlanta Game Fest 22 (AGF) only. The intent of this Math Trade is that the games will be brought to Atlanta Game Fest 22 on Memorial Day Weekend, Thursday, May 23 thru Monday, May 27, 2013, thereby saving everyone the cost of shipping.
Information on Atlanta Game Fest 22, including information on registering to attend the Atlanta Game Fest 22 can be found here: http://atlantagamefest.com
1. You must be registered for Atlanta Game Fest 22 to participate.
2. You must attend AGF 22, or designate a proxy, to deliver and pick up your trades on or before Saturday, May 25 at 6:00 p.m..
3. This Math Trade is for GAMES ONLY: Board Games, Card Games, Board Game Expansions and Accessories, RPGs, and Video Games. No cash, Geek Gold, DVDs, etc.
4. When listing your item here, identify the edition and language in your post, if appropriate. In the absence of any edition information, when multiple editions exist, folks will assume your game is the most current English language edition from a U.S. publisher.
5. Select the image that best matches the edition of the game you are listing for trade.
6. Accurately describe the condition using the terms NEW, LIKE NEW, VERY GOOD, GOOD, or ACCEPTABLE using BGG's CONDITION GUIDE, as follows:
* NEW - A brand new unused, unopened, and undamaged game in perfect condition. The original packaging and all materials are in brand new condition. If Shrink Wrap is torn, please note this.
* LIKE NEW - Game just removed from shrink wrap. No wear and tear, all facets of the game are intact.
* VERY GOOD - Very minimal wear and tear. All game materials are present. You would give this item to a friend as a gift.
* GOOD - Minor damage to the box and/or its contents. All game materials are present.
* ACCEPTABLE - Some damage to the box, but the game is still intact. Possible split corner(s) on the box. May be missing a non-crucial game piece. Possibly missing rules/instructions, but are available on the web. Scuffing on the game board.
IMPORTANT: Please provide specifics about any damage and/or missing pieces, particularly if the condition is GOOD or ACCEPTABLE. If your game is open then you must inventory the contents and list any missing items.
7. Sweeteners are allowed. List any Sweeteners in your Geek List Item description using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or by manually inserting it using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
8. Do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as sweeteners.
9. DO NOT DELETE ITEMS or SWEETENERS once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for a particular game if you've changed your mind or traded it away before the deadline.
10. Duplicates are allowed.
11. OnLine Want List Generator (OLWLG) will be used to acquire participants' want lists; manually entered lists will not be accepted. URL: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
12. All questions or comments should be posted to the Atlanta Game Fest 22 Math Trade Discussion Thread. Other people may have the same question. This way everyone can reference it if they need to.
13. Warning: Anyone involved in a trade, that does not come to the event to complete their portion of the trade, will be responsible for ALL shipping costs necessary to complete his trades. Thus, if you are not present at AGF 22 and do not have a proxy present to handle your trades, you will be responsible for both shipping the games that you traded away AND paying the cost of shipping the games that you were to receive.
14. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the trade results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition, if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
This is only my second time running a math trade so please please feel free to give me constructive criticisms. Please be patient.
Please consider tipping BGG members JeffyJeff for his OLWLG tool and cokasaki for his TradeMaximizer tool.
Important Dates & Times (EDT)
* Game Submission List Opens: RIGHT NOW (May 11, 2013)
* Game Submission List Closes: 11:00 PM, Thursday, May 16, 2013
* OWLG Want List Deadline: 11:00 PM, Sunday, May 19, 2013
* Results Posted: 3:00 PM, Monday, May 20, 2013 (or sooner)
* Results Official: 11:00 PM, Monday, May 20, 2013
* Trade Date: 6:00 PM, Saturday, May 25, 2013 or before
How It Works - Step by Step
1. Read This Entire Post.
2. Post the Games You Want to Trade as individual Geek List Items to this Geek List describing the edition, condition and choosing an appropriate image for the Geek List Item by the deadline shown above.
3. Post any games you would like to see people offer for trade on the Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade Request List, which is a separate Geek List set up for that express purpose.
4. Post any comments, questions, etc. to the Atlanta Game Fest 22 No Ship Math Trade Discussion Thread.
5. Create Your Want List. When the the Trade List closes, go to the OnLine Want List Generator (OLWLG) Web Site to Create Your Want List. The first time you visit, you'll be asked to provide your BGG username. OLWLG will then send you a link by GeekMail that you can use to enter and use OLWLG thereafter. Once in the OLWLG, for each game you want, specify which of your own games you'd be willing to trade for it. (Only one game will actually trade, so it's safe to specify more than one.) When you're all done, you can review your Want List.
6. Submit Your Want List when you're satisfied with your Want List in the OLWLG. You can modify your want list up until the deadline after you've submitted it, but then you must submit your want list again.
7. Review the Math Trade Results when available. Make note of who you're giving items to and picking up items from. You can also look at the Who Wanted Mine and try to make ad hoc deals for any of your items that didn't trade in the Math Trade.
8. Make the Trades at Atlanta Game Fest by 6 p.m. Saturday.
Help & FAQs
* What is a Math Trade? Check out Lindsey's Math Trade Guide.
* Math Trade Video Tutorials.
* What is the OLWLG tool? See OLWG Wiki.
* Steve's Geek List with pictures on How to Use the OLWLG.
* Chris's geeklist w/images on How to Use Duplicate Protection in the OLWLG.
* If this all seems overwhelming or you need more help, call Tina at (843) 695-1498 Tuesday thru Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or geek mail me:Tina McDuffie(tgmcduff)United States
South CarolinaShe who laughs... lasts!
Reminder: DO NOT DELETE ITEMS or SWEETENERS once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've changed your mind or traded it away before the deadline.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 23:00 EDT (11:00 PM)
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, 19 May 2013, 23:00 EDT (11:00 PM)
- [+] Dice rolls