Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: The Gathering tournament players, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
For millennia, the world of Vigil has been isolated and protected from other realms. Now, the barrier between dimensions is failing, and Samael, the Fallen God, has returned with his army of Monsters from the beyond! You are one of the few warriors capable of facing this threat and defending your world, but you cannot do it alone! You must summon powerful Heroes and Constructs to aid you in your battles. The player who gains the most Honor Points will lead his army to defeat the Fallen One and earn the title of Godslayer!
- Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
- Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies
- Play against others with “pass and play” multiplayer
- Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play
- Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
- Maintain and save multiple games
- Recruit Heroes and Constructs to bolster your deck
- Defeat Monsters for Honor and rewards
- Automatic cleanup, shuffling and scoring
- Universal App – play Ascension on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3, or iPod Touch 4 for a single low price
- 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad
- Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee
Source: The Game Website.