Back of Box
We want you... for the Federated Worlds Special Forces.
"I was moving a squad of four of my best through the kehst-beridden jungles of Kiskismok, when suddenly Darrow's detector picks up what looks like a couple of life forms 50 meters out."
"'Nothin' but a couple of those brachiators,' he says to me. Just then Darrow takes it through the chest."
"We all drop into the mud, flipping through our helmet displays trying to find out where the shot came from, when I hear this rumbling. More like I feel this rumbling. An' then there it is. A battle robot."
"'Roki,' I said, 'Direct your fire into the lifters so it can't move. These things are pretty lousy about protecting their undersides.' So like he was a vet of 20 drops, he rises to one knee and hits the thing right in the lifters. And then he does it twice more."
"'That's one less battle robot,' he says. I toss an energy grenade at the hulk just to make sure. Then we turned to start the long job of carrying the boys north, where we knew the landing boat would be."
- The Serayachi Campaign -- Sgt. Robert Sherwood, FWSF Ret.
Breach is a single-player tactical-level combat game for one person. It features:
- Smooth animated movement and combat.
- The ability to lead squads of up to 20 marines.
- A campaign of several scenarios included with the game.
- Up to 40 opponents per scenario--ranging from vicious beasts to marines as intelligent and well-equipped as your own. Six different classes of opponents in all: marine, alien, beast, overlord, autogun, and battle robot.
- Equip your marines with 20 different types of objects--including rocket launchers, demolition charges, first aid kits, and cracking units to break into enemy computer systems.
- Four different classes of marine: marauder, infiltrator, scout, and psionic talent.
- Your squad leader is independent of any scenario--play Breach just like a role-playing game or as a single-session wargame.
- Build-up your squad leader for special advanced training--all of his combat experience is saved!
- Breach includes a Scenario Builder--create your own scenarios or modify existing ones!