She's out of control. Maybe she's lost too many crews, they whisper. Maybe she's too quick with a blaster. Maybe her mouth gets her into too much trouble. The only laws she obeys are the ones written by the highest bidder. But for all her faults, she's the best mercernary in the frontier systems. No wonder Nova's got an attitude.
- Classic Science Fiction RPG PC Game by Karl Buiter
- 4 seedy systems to explore: Ciberan, Ariel, Rouyn, and Mastassini
- Run guns, work the black market, fight in a televised combat simulator
- 3 different real-time combat systems: space, air, and ground
- Free full-color Galactic Survey map with real constellations inside
- Supports 256 color VGA graphics
- Rich soundtrack- supports Roland, Adlib, PS/1, and Soundblaster
Create your main character and lead a band of mercenaries in this sci-fi RPG game. This game combines exploration, trading, space combat, real time tactical combat, and RPG elements. It's an unofficial follow up to Karl Buiter's Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic and set in the same game universe. This time your in it for yourself.