Dawn of Fantasy will immerse you in the lives, the battles and the conquests of complex characters, epic cities, races, and rival factions…
Dawn of Fantasy brings a fresh perspective to the fantasy RTS genre. As one of the first MMO, RTS games Dawn of Fantasy is set in the persistent massive multiplayer online 3D world of Mythador, where players get the chance to write their own chapter in the bloody history of this land.
Explore a richly detailed, endless world, from the high mountain peaks of Southmount in the human realm of Teria to the swamps of Erthee l'Bala of the Wood Elves. Complete dozens of story-driven quests in services of kings, wizards, and fellow adventurers. Interact with thousands of other players through trading, forging alliances, and waging war in both multi and single player.
Players can build up villages into towns and then mighty empires, cast mighty magic upon enemies and lay siege to enemies.
- Dawn of Fantasy’s innovative design includes many unique features that bring a fresh perspective to the fantasy RTS genre, incorporating majority of standard RTS-model features, and presenting the game experience in persistent MMO environment.
- Socialise, trade, forge alliances and - best of all – battle against other players worldwide, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- Substantial single player modes –guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and game play styles.
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully designed 3D World Map.
- Players can play as one of three different races, Elves, Men and Orcs. Each a radically different play style.
- Complex economic trading systems, which is different for each race and can be automated for simplicity.
- Magic is the ultimate force in Dawn of Fantasy.
- Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, so more time can be spent on the battlefield.
Source: The Publisher Website.