NecroVisioN is a first person shooter that immerses gamers in the claustrophobic trenches and bunkers of the First WorldWar. Reminiscent of a Lovecraft horror, NecroVisioN seamlessly mixes the harrowing battlefields with a nightmarish demon and vampire underworld, unleashing a truly visceral experience.
The year is 1916 and the Great War has been raging for two long years when Simon Buker, a US army soldier, joins the front line with the allied forces. During the ferocious fighting, Buker and his battalion get lost behind enemy lines while trying to break through to allied positions. While being pushed back into defensive positions they stumble across a series of mysterious trenches where all is not as it seems.
As they push forward they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battlefields of the Great War, an evil which is forcing its way to our world and threatens to change the delicate balance of power. Battling his way through the trenches, Buker uncovers an enemy more deadly than anything he has ever encountered. Demons and vampires wage a brutal underground war, which is spilling into the human world, and Buker finds himself fighting not only for his own survival, but the survival of Mankind.
- A stunning mix of World War I and Hellish underworld environments
- Intense and explosive first person combat
- 18 different weapons with a mix of authentic WWI and Underworld mystical
- Hordes of enemies including human, demonsand Vampires
- 12 visceral missions to challenge all abilities
- Huge, brutal boss battles
- Online/LAN gaming up to 16 player
- 9 maps with 4 game modes (Free for All, Team Death Match, Last Man Standing, Capture the Relic)
Source: The Publisher Website.