Deer Drive for the Nintendo DS is the first game to bring the thrill of arcade action hunting to a handheld platform. Deer Drive for the NDS is fast, fun, and easy to play but hard to master. With 125 power-ups and upgrades, 30 levels and a ton of animals there's plenty to see, do and shoot. But don't get too relaxed - Dangerous animals like mountain lion, boar and bear are just waiting to take you down.
- No endless tracking! Just hours of shooting fun for one or two players
- Stalk your prey and avoid dangerous animals in mountains, forests and open plains
- 125 power-ups and upgrades including weapon scopes, calls, ammunition and extended clips.
- Full 3D Graphics
- 30 levels, 5 different environments, and 20 animals including deer, moose, bear, impala, duck, rabbits, squirrels, birds and many more.
- Play in English, French or Spanish.
Source: The Publisher Website.