Welcome to 5 Arcade Gems, a collection of five wacky arcade games. You can play alone or together with your friends – you will definitely find something for your taste, be it a medieval knights game or ultra-modern space shooter.
- Compete with other knights to beat the Evil Wizard's challenge in Templar Bashing.
- No hazard gets in the way of the dutiful Pizza Jungle Delivery company, not even the fierce savages who won't tip!
- Outsmart your competitors in RC Buggy Madness.
- Demonstrate your skills and reflexes in Lumberjack Trials.
- And of course, no adventure is complete without some deep space alien-bursting action in Whirling Rangers.
Source: The Publisher Website.
5 Arcade Gems is a collection of five mini-games, each of which are unlocked at the start and can be played with up to four people. Templar Bashing has players jumping over a pole and trying to not get knocked over, which players swing the Wii Remote to fly the pole in another direction, or flick the Nunchuk up to jump over it. Players have 4 lives to survive in the mini-game. In Jungle Pizza Delivery, players are delivering pizza when all of a sudden they are being attacked by Natives. In order to survive, players must run as fast they can by thrusting the Wii remote and Nunchuk up and down to survive. The players also have to get through obstacles by pressing the A button to go over them and the C button to go under them. Whirling Rangers is a shooter were players have to fly through rings while avoiding asteroids. In Lumberjack Trails, players play as a lumberjack, which players have to throw axes at the targets that are being thrown. Players will then have to go backer from the targets to make the game more challenging. In RC Buggy Madness, players have to drive their buggy to look for their batteries for their cars, and return them safely back to their base before the time runs out.
Source: Wikipedia, "5 Arcade Gems", available under the CC-BY-SA License.