A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates - Features 3D animated faces and voice imitations of real political personalities
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent... that's politics, too!
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's website!
Several game modes
-Take on an opposing candidate controlled by the computer, or by another human player online with internet rankings
-Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
-Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
Source: The Game Website.