UNRELEASED GAME – AVAILABLE
This game is still either in Early-Alpha or Beta (or any status in between) but IS already available for sale / early access, so CAN BE PLAYED.
REalM presents us Iris, a 17 year old girl who, after a harsh sensation of falling in her dreams, wakes up in her room.
Yet, something feels out of place, and she feels the need to get out of home. By doing so, Iris discovers that she has woken in a strange place, isolated, with only one tree, her house and a house very similar to hers. Inside she finds a being like her, but like a shadow. It tells her to find the "effects" hidden in the world.
On her way out, Iris sees strange portals hanging from the tree. After touching one, she is transported to a new world, radically different from the one she was in.
Iris realizes that to know more of this world, she'll have to find the "effects" the shadow was talking about.
REalM is a 2D side scroller where exploring and gaining new powers is key to returning home.
- An open world: Explore the world in any order you like, in the end all that matters is getting back home.
- Gain special powers (Effects): Get new abilities from the inhabitants of this world to aid you in exploring and solving new puzzles.
- Key focus on exploration: REalM is about exploring and solving puzzles. Iris can't fight, so you must rely on other means to stay alive and make it back home.
- The devil is in the details: You'll find throughout REalM that everything has its meaning and that all is connected. The detail put in the art of the game is of uttermost importance.
- A unique world: this bizarre world is unlike any other
Source: The Game Website.