“Santiago de Cuba” is an economical game, descendant of the world popular board game “Cuba”. The player should establish relations with local people to realize more profit. Players of “Santiago de Cuba” do not have lands as in “Cuba” board game but they have start-up budget such as money, resources, and victory points. Now players are not landlords, they are quick-witted businessmen, so they drive around the city trying to make money out of any possible ways.
Be ready to develop your acumen here, under the hot sun, amid the noise of the crowd, busy commerce and cargo vessels whistles. You need to unleash your economic potential and strategic vision to provide with goods vessels that regularly come to one of the biggest cities in Cuba.
The main goal of the game is to win all opponents and become the best businessman in Cuba.
Here you will find:
• Good graphic design and sound accompaniment.
• Possibility of local network game.
• Pass-and-Play regime for four players on one iPad.
• Single matches against artificial intellect.
• Detailed on-line tutorial.
• Possibility to play with friends in Game center.
• Chat for all gaming regimes.
• Hall of Fame for network play.
• Different difficulty levels for artificial intellect.
Source: Bytex LLC