From the Game Box
THE TIME: 2:00 am
THE PLACE: downtown at the Last Call! lounge
YOU'VE SLAMMED 'EM DOWN... NOW SERVE 'EM UP!
Sure, we know. You think you're a real master of mixology--the Kahuna of Cocktails, the Baron of Blotto, the Sultan of Swill. But just because you're prayed to the porcelain god doesn't mean you have what it takes to serve its disciples. For a challenge that's straight-up and over-the-top, slip behind the bar at the Last Call! lounge--the one place where everyone can't get enough of what you've got. And since liquor is quicker, you'll feel the need for speed, because the more you accurately pour, the higher your customers--and your tips--become. And if you earn enough tips, you'll make it to last call and ride the stale ether of your liquor-soaked lounge all the way to bartender's heaven.
Now, don't fret if you don't know your Woo Woo from your Sweet Patootie, everything you need will be at your fingertips. But if you start botching up Bocci Balls or defiling Bahama Mamas, your hard-ass boss will put your butt in a Singapore Sling. So shake your thang, pour on the charm, or stir things up... whatever it takes to keep this outrageously entertaining convergence of carousers coming back for more.
HERE ARE YOUR TOOLS:
- Recipes for more than 100 drinks--some of which you may want to try yourself.
- Free drink tickets: no, they're not free to the bar, so don't try to be everybody's best bud.
- The Music Button: you call the tune! Just be sure you're creating the right mood.
- The Charm Button: if you've got it, flaunt it.
- The Bounce Button: your last resort... bounce 'em before they bounce you.
And remember, at the Last Call!, you call the shots--so don't pour 'til you see the whites of their eyes (any other color and they're probably already schnookered).