There are quirky creatures living deep inside the earth which would rarely catch the eye in an alien movie. These inner-earthians are really into sunlight, the blue skie altogether earth’s surface. That’s why they sally out to conquer earth’s upper world headed by the three freaked out KRANK brothers.
In a giant monster of seven kilometers height – the so-called Krank tank – they drill through the earth’s crust devastating Manhattan. This is just the start… Earth’s invasion has only just begun.
Of course mankind doesn’t just stand on the sidelines.
Fortunately, an invention by brilliant (yet pretty scatterbrained) inventor Dr. Samuelson is waiting to be used: the Kore Suit. By pure chance the three protagonists Pixie, Madboy and dog Rex got hold of the war robot. They enter it daringly to stop the invasion by the inner-earth creatures and, by the way, rescueing hijacked Dr. Samuelson. How does one destroy a metal giant like the Krank tank? Simply from the inside!
This is where you start your journey through THE KORE GANG.
If you expect the inside of the steel colossus to consist of dull engine rooms. You’re way off! To imitate earth’s sun-spoiled surface, the creatures from down below built some sort of earth inside the Krank tank. Sky, clouds, snow, rivers, meadows, scenic villages, weird buildings and trippy fabolous creatures all that and then some is waiting behind the massive steel skin.
This adventure is accordingly developing rich in variety for the heroes Pixie, Madboy and Rex. What’s after all the clou about this special weapon, the Kore suit? This brilliant combat suit intelligently adjusts to the respective user wearing it by increasing whose abilities. As Madboy, you’ll develop simply unbelievable physical powers and effectiveness against the creatures of the underworld. Pixie on the other hand is the athlete of the three. With her help you’ll move hand over hand along cliffs, cling to edges with gripper arms or you’ll hover across impassable terrain with shaking moves. You’re fastest with the dog Rex. He can also rely on his dog senses and smell and hear very well. This may you find very helpful in some of the puzzles.
You are in need of all the hero’s super abilities to be able to jump, climb, run, hover and fight your way through the fantastic world of THE KORE GANG and as well as to solve all the tricky puzzles.
• An extraordinary beautiful and entertaining story as well as one of the most spaced out visual styles ever seen on Wii so far
• More than one hour of hollywood-style cutscenes and sounds
• Countless humorous ideas and many funny details
• Innovative gameplay taylored to Wii, fully support of all advantages of Wiimote and Nunchuck
• More than 30 diverse levels in 6 unique, phantastic worlds
• Made for hardcore gamers as well as for casual gamers and newbies (increasing level of difficulty)
• Dozens of complete customized, freaking enemies and challenging boss fights
• Likeable heroes, which delight and will be loved by everyone
• Perfect synchronization with known English speakers
Source: The Game Website.