TechFront has a passion for creation. From the beginning of a project until the full-featured game is complete, there is a highly committed focus to quality, originality and fun. These production values are part of a process minted to keep all our professionals and players motivated all the time and the level of enthusiasm at the top, constantly challenging conventions.
TechFront was founded in 2006 and is today Brazil’s largest game development studio. We were the first Brazilian studio to develop for the Nintendo DS and Wii and now develop for all modern game platforms, with a focus on fun, high-quality, easy-to-play titles. Our studio is located in Curitiba (State of Parana), where TechFront counts with over 40+ full-time employees, including English-speaking team leaders, game designers and producers. Among our greatest strengths are:
* Founded in 2006, TechFront has over 4 years of accumulated experience and a great portfolio track-record
* Our vast experience with Flash technology for rapid prototyping, portability and flexibility
* A highly-efficient, simultaneous multiplatform production pipeline
* Previous experience on PS2/Xbox development
* Experience developing 3D engines and 3D art
* Use of both internal tools and engines and commercially licensed engines (Infernal, Gamebryo, etc.);
* Experience in developing a commercial, fully-featured 3D MMORPG
* Our focus on small teams formed by highly experienced individuals to achieve maximum productivity per title developed
* Very high production values at reasonable costs
* 30+ commercially released titles
The adoption of international standards processes in programming, art and production helped to create a clear internal vision for the company, guided primarily by the focus on high-quality production values and the constant desire to create great entertaining games.
Source: The Developer Website.