What Did You Play Mondays: June 15, 2020
Join the conversation. What Board Games did you play last week and/or during the weekend?
Please help grow awareness of the hobby and share this on social media and post using #WhatDidYouPlayMondays
Game in the photo is: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle* * * * *
This week we played:
• We played Dice Forge for the first time on Board Game Arena and loved it. This is drafting game where you are rolling your two dice to pay for upgrades to your dice that will hopefully allow you to have better rolls during the game. There are also cards that will give you points at the end of the game or benefits during the game. This is an excellent, interesting game and is now on my Want List to buy.
• Century: A New World is my favourite of the 3 Century games. This one combines the resource trading from the other Century games with an interesting worker placement mechanism that works so well and is just fun to play.
• We played several games of Drop It. This simple, fast family game about dropping plastic shapes to score points continues to entertain.
• Illusion is like Timeline or Cardline with images, doodles and squiggles. Instead of guessing if your card happened before or after a historic event, you are trying to guess if there is more or less of the colour red showing on your card and insert it into the lineup of cards correctly. Easy to teach and filled with surprises and laughter.
• For Sale is a quick filler card game about bidding for properties and then flipping them for cash with a simple set of auction rules.* * * * *
Join the board game conversation and share what tabletop games you played what during the previous week in the comments below or on social media.
Geeky Goodies Facebook Page
The Boardgame Group Facebook Group
Table Top Family Games Facebook Group
Everything Board Games Facebook Group
Board Game Revolution Community
Geeky Goodies on Twitter (aka Chris Cormier)
Geeky Goodies on Instagram (aka Chris Cormier)
Community Board: Fav #BoardGame Things* * * * *
[size=16]We love talking about board games!
Started back in October 2014, on Fridays, #WhatDidYouPlayMondays was created to promote tabletop gaming on social media, connect gamers together by starting conversations and create awareness of new and old games.
We love hearing from you and hope you’ll join us every Monday. Tweet, post and share what games you’ve played during the previous week using the #WhatDidYouPlayMondays.Find out more about #WhatDidYouPlayMondaysEnjoy #WhatDidYouPlayMondays?
Help keep it alive and show your support!
Get a coffee mug to show your support for #WhatDidYouPlayMondays
A board game blog by Geeky Goodies. Board game contests, giveaways, news, recommendations, t-shirts, posters, board game makeovers and pimps, fun stuff, and more.
- [+] Dice rolls