CLOSED - Auction (USA only) - My son is born, so let's sell some games!
My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, and also had to quit her job (with its 2 hour commute each way).Recommend
So, to get some extra money, and to clear storage space for baby toys, I'm selling a bunch of games.
Here are the auction particulars:
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 20902 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package.
4. I have several boxes from previous game orders, and I will use these for shipping whenever possible, but if your game does not fit one of the boxes well I will charge an extra buck or two to purchase a box (assuming you don't request a flat-rate shipping box or something similar).
5. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% comission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. The auction will run until Friday, October 5th, 2012. It will close at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time (that is Eastern Standard Time with Daylight Savings factored in)
8. THERE WILL BE A 5 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD FOR NEW BIDS. So if one buyer bids at 7:59 pm, another can overbid by 8:04 pm, and the next could bid 5 minutes after that bid. This is to prevent last minute sniping, so be sure to check the auction at the end.
As usual, please add comments to the game with your bid.
- [+] Dice rolls