Monthly Video Game Geek Review Contest- January 2013 - New to You 2012
This is the geeklist for the January 2013 Video Game Geek Review Contest!Recommend
CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW
Full contest rules (and subscription thread) are here. But the gist of it is:
1) Write a review that fits the current category,
2) Post it to this geeklist by the 25th Jan 2013,
3) Vote in the poll, and then
4) all entrants: 2 in addition to geekgold earned via geekmod!
1st place: 40 and an exclusive microbadge:
2nd place: 20
3rd place: 10
This month's category is New to You 2012. A look back on the year gone. Please review a game you played for the first time in 2012
Submissions are due by 25/01/2013 10:00 PM GMT, at which point a week-long voting period will begin. Good luck!
1. 500 words minimum
2. Ideally contains images (preferably use images from the game’s entry, then from your personal gallery, and external images with appropriate attribution as a last resort)
3. Review must be posted to Video Game Geek during the duration of the contest. Take into account the amount time it might take to get through geekmod. Reviews already on the site will not be accepted!
4. The review can't have been published anywhere (Geek or elsewhere) else before it is submitted to the contest.
5. Must fit within the contest’s category, broadly considered.
6. Winners must wait one contest period (i.e. one month) from their time of winning before submitting another entry.
Please link to your review using the [ thread=][ /thread] geeklink.
There is also a discussion thread which can be found here
This month was a month of ties with a Joint 1st and Joint 3rd place. Please congratulate
In 1st Place with 22points eachThirtyEighth(38thDoE)United States☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆(frumpish)United States
MinnesotaLooking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. WellsHumankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
In joint 3rd Place with 19 points eachShawn Murphy
MarylandDerek GreenUnited States
OhioFull-Motion Video (FMV) games are poised to make a comeback. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
- [+] Dice rolls