Monthly Video Game Geek Review Contest- March 2013 - Licensed Games
This is the geeklist for the March 2013 Video Game Geek Review Contest!Recommend
CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW
Full contest rules (and subscription thread) are here. But the gist of it is:
1) Write a review that fits the current category,
2) Post it to this geeklist by the 25th March 2013,
3) Vote in the poll, and then
4) all entrants: 2 in addition to geekgold earned via geekmod!
1st place: 40 and an exclusive microbadge:
2nd place: 20
3rd place: 10
This month's category is Licensed Games. Please review a game that uses a non gaming licence as its theme - Films, TV, books, comics etc.
Submissions are due by 25/03/2013 10:00 PM GMT, at which point a week-long voting period will begin. Good luck!
1. 500 words minimum
2. Ideally contains images (preferably use images from the game’s entry, then from your personal gallery, and external images with appropriate attribution as a last resort)
3. Review must be posted to Video Game Geek during the duration of the contest. Take into account the amount time it might take to get through geekmod. Reviews already on the site will not be accepted!
4. The review can't have been published anywhere (Geek or elsewhere) else before it is submitted to the contest.
5. Must fit within the contest’s category, broadly considered.
6. Winners must wait one contest period (i.e. one month) from their time of winning before submitting another entry.
Please link to your review using the [ thread=][ /thread] geeklink.
There is also a discussion thread which can be found here
The votes have been tallied and my dubious maths double checked and the winners of this month are as follows.
With 38 points and in first place congratulations toKrzysztof ZiębaPoland
KrakówCheck out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
Just behind on 37 points, In 2nd place congratulations toDerek GreenUnited States
OhioFull-Motion Video (FMV) games are poised to make a comeback. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
And not far off that with 32 points, in 3rd place congratulations toShawn Murphy
Thanks to everyone for entering and voting.
- [+] Dice rolls