Help me lose weight and get in shape auction! Race for the Galaxy & Ascension Bundles still available for super cheap!
AUCTION CLOSED - IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN MAILING INFO FROM ME YET, PLEASE PM ME!
(I will entertain last-minute offers on Ascension still, if need be.)
So I'm on huge health kick of late and have lost 18.5 lbs in the past 2 months. I started at a whopping 242.5 (I'm 6 ft. tall so this wasn't a good weight to be at, no sir) and have set a target weight of 195 by Aug 20th of this year. I plan to go beyond that to a very healthy weight of 185 (which was my normal weight most of my adult life).
I've set the 195lb goal for August because I'm playing in a soccer tourney back in Minnesota this fall (as I always do) called the "Ancient Rangers" tournament. So I'd like to get down to 195 by then and be in great shape for this tournament. At my decrepit age, I can use any help I can get.
Via a combination of dieting (basically cutting out bad foods and controlling how much I eat vs. how much I exercise) and extremely tough workouts, I've lost nearly 20lbs so far and I now sit at 223.5. I've planned to lose 6lbs a month (a very reasonable 1.5 per week) until Aug, which should keep me right on track with a wee bit of wiggle room.
I'm using the fantastic LoseIt app on my phone (and I use the actual website for LoseIt, also) and it's been super helpful. I'm also using Nike's awesome Nike+ website that tracks my runs via the app on my iPod and it, also, helps with motivation and tracking. I wish I'd had these tools about 7-8 years ago and I'd probably never have gained this weight in the first place. Now that I'm working out all the time, I'm finding that I could use some helpful athletic gear (clothes and/or simple workout tools like some dumbbells, a bouncy ball for sit-ups, etc...) I have a local fitness club I use but sometimes it's not convenient to drive out to it so I've decided that I'm going to sell a bunch of my games (most of them, in fact) in order to fund the purchase of equipment and/or workout clothes for my new and continuing goal. I have no one to play them with, anyway, down here so they're just collecting dust anyway.
My (weight) loss is your gain! Most of these will have hidden reserves but they're quite reasonable, imho. Here are the associated rules:
1. I DO NOT USE OR ACCEPT PAYPAL (anymore). For payment purposes I accept US Postal Money orders ONLY. They're super easy to acquire and offer far better protection for both seller and buyer.
2. Auction will end by Monday the 8th at 10 pm CST. I'll keep a small window open, however, for last-second bids, within reason, to avoid sniping.
3. SHIPPING TO USA ONLY.
4. I will gladly combine multiple games if you bid and win on multiple games.
5. BGG will get its share, of course
6. All games in this list are in very good shape unless otherwise specified.
7. Did I mention I only want to be paid via US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS? I did? Cool.
Thank you for your bids and good luck!
- [+] Dice rolls