Monthly Video Game Geek Review Contest- June 2013 - Over 18
This is the geeklist for the June 2013 Video Game Geek Review Contest!Recommend
CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
CLOSED FOR VOTING
Full contest rules (and subscription thread) are here. But the gist of it is:
1) Write a review that fits the current category,
2) Post it to this geeklist by the 25th June 2013,
3) Vote in the poll, and then
4) all entrants: 2 in addition to geekgold earned via geekmod!
1st place: 40 and an exclusive microbadge:
2nd place: 20
3rd place: 10
This month's category is Over 18. Please review a game that has a certification of ESRB M or regional equivalent (PEGI 18, ELSPA 18 etc)
Submissions are due by 25/06/2013 10:00 PM GMT, at which point a week-long voting period will begin. Good luck!
BONUS MB for all entrants: Anyone that enters this month can choose to receive one of the following microbadges for free.
1. 500 words minimum
2. Ideally contains images (preferably use images from the game’s entry, then from your personal gallery, and external images with appropriate attribution as a last resort)
3. Review must be posted to Video Game Geek during the duration of the contest. Take into account the amount time it might take to get through geekmod. Reviews already on the site will not be accepted!
4. The review can't have been published anywhere (Geek or elsewhere) else before it is submitted to the contest.
5. Must fit within the contest’s category, broadly considered.
6. Winners must wait one contest period (i.e. one month) from their time of winning before submitting another entry.
Please link to your review using the [ thread=][ /thread] geeklink.
There is also a discussion thread which can be found here
The Results are in and it was awfully tight this month with only 3 points separating all the entries. I think we also have our first double placement. So please congratulate:
APPARENTLY I NEED TO GO BACK TO MATHS SCHOOL. We had a tie for first place not second
In joint First Place with 14 points for his Hydrophobia reviewShawn Murphy
and also with 14 pointsAndrew HodkinsonCanada
In 3rd Place with 12 points we once again haveShawn Murphy
Thank you to everyone that entered.
- [+] Dice rolls