Games for Geekgold (G4GG) - July 2013 - Carpe P.M.!
Be a Good Chap.
Similar to Wheaton's Law.
The Good Chap's code:
- We're all good chaps, so behave.
- We're friendly and honest, and always err on the side of being good to each other.
- If we make mistakes we take responsibility and apologize, and always try and make good as far as possible.
- We treat others as we'd want to be treated.
- We're here to play boardgames and have spiffing fun! This lottery is just another way of extending this fun by getting more excellent games to other fabulous people.
- If you feel wronged or suspicious, please contact Games 4 GeekGold before making a public accusation. Usually, one of the gAdminions already knows about it, and they can fill you in on all the details. Feel free to ask about anything!
How to bid on items
1. If you see an item you like, double-check that the item can be sent to your country and that you accept the shipping costs. If you still like the item, click on the icon next to that entry, and tip it some geekgold.
2. Sometimes you'll see an item that you really want which isn't shipped to your location, or which doesn't have free shipping. Bear in mind that postage isn't cheap, and don't demand that the lister pay for it.
3. The gAdminions will suggest a trade between two users if they've both bid more than half of the tips on the other's posted item. Refunds will be given to the rest of the users who had placed tips on those two items. You may report such cases to a gAdminion when the draw date grows near.
Rules for listing and drawing items
If you wish to list an item please read the rules and guidelines in Games for Geekgold Rules before posting a new item. The rules are there to protect both the lister and the bidders, so please read them carefully.
G4GG Banter and discussion thread
Tell us what to give away: A Games for Geekgold survey
Tell us what you want: A Games for Geekgold survey
Games for Geekgold Subscription list
Scraimer's Drawing Tool for Games For Geekgold
All official proclamations will be made by this user:
This user's GeekMail is checked almost round-the-clock, and posts by this users get to bear the official seal of G4GG coolness
Geekgold tipped to this user will be used for costs for the user, but more importantly will be an insurance fund for when things go wrong.
Here's the people who operate the Games 4 GeekGold user:So it goes.United States
PennsylvaniaPeople are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
For more details about the gAdminions, see Games for Geekgold Rules.
Enjoy, and good luck!
- [+] Dice rolls