They're Tearing Down My House 5-day game auction -- ends Wed., Sept. 4
AUCTION CLOSED, GEEKMAILS TO FOLLOWRecommend
So they're not really tearing down my house, but they are tearing down the part of my house that contains my office, and my office contains most of my games. I need to move some of those games, and fast.
Thus this quick auction. It's time to put up for sale these games that just don't get to the table often enough. To good homes only, please.
1. Bids are in whole U.S. dollars.
2. I'll run sales through the BGG Marketplace. I prefer Paypal to other payment methods.
3. Shipping via USPS from 05055 will be paid by the buyer. I'm happy to combine shipping. I'll only charge actual shipping costs, and I'll try to keep it as low as possible. Local pick-up is available; also, I'll be at Boston Festival of Indie Gamers on Sat., Sept. 14, and would be happy to bring games there for pick-up.
4. This auction will end on Wed., Sept. 4, between 10 and 11 p.m. EST. I reserve the right to keep the auction open a little longer in case of an outpouring of last-minute bids.
5. Starting bids and BIN (buy it now) prices are listed.
6. I'm also happy to entertain trade offers -- boardgames, Xbox 360 titles, gift cards, livestock, etc. -- for items on this auction list. Please send me a private geekmail instead of posting to this auction.
7. I don't really want any livestock.
8. Finally, all games are complete and in fine condition unless otherwise noted -- I'm careful about counting parts and listing flaws. All games come from a smoke- and livestock-free home. Feel free to contact me with any specific questions.
Thanks for bidding!
- [+] Dice rolls