CastleCon 2013 No-Ship Math Trade (Oct 19, 2013 - Oshawa, ON, Canada)
CastleCon 2013 No-Ship Math Trade
CastleCon is a three day gaming convention held in Oshawa, Ontario. At CastleCon you can play Eurogames, Wargames, Ameristyle, and Card games all weekend long! You can expect a relaxed atmosphere with some scheduled demos, added value in door prizes, auctions, raffles, and this math trade!
Everyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you are obligated to deliver and pick-up your traded games at the convention (details posted below).
There is no charge to participate in this trade, but participants must have a convention pass even if only coming to drop off and pick up trade items.
Link to Discussion Thread.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: immediately
Submissions Close: Fri Oct 11 sometime after 8pm
Want Lists Due: Tues Oct 15 at 8pm
Results will be posted ASAP afterwards.
Trade Date & Location:
Where: Best Western Plus Durham Hotel and Conference Centre
559 Bloor Street West, Oshawa, Ontario, L1J 5Y6
Reservations: 905-723-5271 or 888-247-2201 (Toll free)
When: Saturday Oct 19, 2013 at 12:00pm (noon). Games may be traded before this time if convenient for the participants, but please come see us if you haven't arranged your trades by this time.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items, Video Games, RPG items, Gift Certificates (especially for FunGamesCafe since they will be on site all weekend), GeekGold and non-gaming nerdy items are all permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have. Gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item to ensure they appear properly in the OLWLG.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game must be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting to have them show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item. If your plans have changed and you cannot attend the trade, please submit a blank want list so that we are not trying to frantically contact you at the last minute!
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. If you have been reported as a bad trader or disregard any of the above rules, I will submit a blank want list on your behalf.
The Other Stuff:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. You will receive a confirming GeekMail message when you submit your want lists (it may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted properly.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Friday, October 11, 2013, 8:00pm DST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 8:00pm DST
- [+] Dice rolls