Spring is Coming 2014 US-only Math Trade - ENDED
- Submissions close: Thursday Feb 27, 2014 at 11:30pm EST
- Wants due: Tuesday March 4, 2014 at 11:30pm EST
- Results posted: As soon as I can after close
Discussion thread: Spring is Coming 2014 US-Only Math Trade (DISCUSSION)
Request list: Spring is Coming 2014 US-Only Math Trade (REQUESTS)
Rules (shamelessly borrowed from llopis )
1. All shipping costs are covered by the person listing the item. You must have a U.S. address to receive games. There will be no international shipping of items. The default is that you will ship for free to all 50 states. If you wish to ship only to the non Alaska or Hawaii states, you must explicitly state it.
2. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.
3. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
4. Board and card games, BGG-related items, RPG items, video games, DVDs/BluRays, gift certificates, and Geek Gold are allowed in this math trade.
5. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game is expected to be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
7. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
8. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
9. Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree to me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
10. No geekgold or gift certificate arbitrage. You may not put geekgold on the want list for your geekgold entry, and you may not put a gift certificate on the want list for your gift certificate entry. One exception: You -may- put in a request for a gift certificate of the -exact same value- as another gift certificate of a different type (ie, put a $30 gift certificate for Gamestop on your want list for a $30 gift certificate to Amazon.com).
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection will be used
Math_Trades http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades- If you're new to math trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
Math Trades for Dummies http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152/math-trades-for-d...- Another good intro.
OLWLG http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG- Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
Math Trade Video Tutorials http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/568078/math-trade-video-...
Rahdo Runs Through Math Trades video http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/32552/outside-the-scope-o...
Make sure to drop by the discussion thread if you have any questions. Math trades might look a bit complicated at first, but they're really easy and fun once you get the hang of them.
Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, February 27, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
- [+] Dice rolls