October 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade
The time has come for another no-ship math trade, encompassing Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley -- even Vancouver Island, the BC Interior, Washington State, Alberta, and places further afield (if they are prepared to meet in person). Please encourage participation in as many Geeks as possible: the more participants we have, the more successful this will be.Recommend
If you are new to math trades, please read through the math trade wiki and/or look at this thread (or this) for a video tutorial. You can also read the somewhat-dated-but-still-helpful WTF? GeekList. Most importantly, if you do not understand something, ask me questions. Either send me a GeekMail or post on the discussion thread listed below. Please also make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates and times.
Discussion Thread: October 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Discussion Thread
Request GeekList: October 2014 Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade - Request List
Dates & Times:
Items may be posted between Sunday, 5 October 2014, 22:00 PDT and Monday, 13 October 2014, 22:00 PDT.
Want lists must be submitted between Monday, 13 October 2014, 22:00 PDT and Friday, 17 October 2014, 22:00 PDT (with results posted shortly thereafter).
Meet-up time: Sunday, 19 October 2014, 16:00 PDT
The Rules (Please read carefully):
1. You do not talk about Fight Club.
2. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is mandatory for submissions in this math trade. Please refer to this wiki document for help and feel free to ask me questions if something is not clear to you.
3. Board games, RPGs, video games, and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.
4. Gift-certificate and GeekGold entries are also permitted. However, gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is not permitted -- neither are cash offerings.
5. Non-game entries must be added using 'Outside the Scope of BGG' (Game ID 23953). Please make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to appear correctly in the OLWLG.
6. Please describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible -- this includes both the box, the insert, and the contents. You must clearly state the version/edition of all games posted. Do not just state 'edition as posted', as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
7. This is a no-ship math trade. You must be able to meet up in person to participate. The meet-up location is in front of T&T Supermarket on the lower level of Central City Mall (10153 King George Boulevard in Surrey). Please see the discussion thread for more details. If, for any reason, you are not able to meet at the appointed time and place, it is your responsibility to make alternate arrangements with your trading counterpart(s).
8. Please do not delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just submit a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
9. Please do not include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.
10. Check, double-check, and triple-check your want lists (and the relevant item descriptions) thoroughly before submitting. Want lists may be edited and re-submitted any number of times before the deadline.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000
Deadline-Offers: Monday, 13 October 2014, 22:00 PDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, 17 October 2014, 22:00 PDT
Please enter lots of items. Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls