Gathering of Friends XXVI Math Trade
- Joe Huber(huber)
Deadline to add games: 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 1st
Want Lists Due: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday, April 3rd
Results Posted: Later in the evening on April 3rd
Trade Happens: Friday, April 17th, at noon. However, please deliver your games to folks before then if possible - the fewer games left to deliver on Friday the faster it will go.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: (obsolete thread, please use guild, see base post) Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Changed rule: Other than cash or cash equivalents, any item you believe would be of interest to Gathering attendees is fair game _with approval_. Games, game accessories, promotions, expansions, books, puzzles, videogames, and RPGs are explicitly allowed; for anything else, please check with me first. Again, cash and gift certificates are _NOT_ allowed, even as sweeteners; if you want to sell games, please bring them to the flea market.
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition of your items, and state the language. The person listing the item is responsible for correcting any issues resulting from an inaccurate listing.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 100 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
And discussion or requests should be posted to the Gathering website.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Wednesday, April 1st, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, April 3rd, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls