BGG Weight Loss Challenge
Hello, and welcome to the boardgamegeek weight loss challenge!
Anyone can enter any time up until MONDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2015! The entry fee is 20gg. Please tip this list your entry fee. That's all you need to do to officially be entered. Any additional gg tipped to either this list or any entries in this list will all go to the pot at the end.
How the challenge is going to work:
BGG Weight Loss
1. On Monday the 30th, and every Monday thereafter until May 25th, everybody will submit their weight to me, via the link directly above.
2. After the final weigh-in, whoever lost at least 6% of their starting weight will split the pot evenly with anyone else who also lost the 6%. If nobody loses the 6%, then the person(s) who lost the most overall percentage of weight will win the entire pot.
3. I will NEVER post anyone's actual weight or share the information with ANYBODY. I will also post my weight on this list so everybody can see. It's only fair if I see all of your weight, you should all see mine.
4. All that really matters is your initial starting weight and your ending weight; however, in an effort to both help keep us motivated, as well as keep us honest, I would like to have everybody's weight submitted every week. Each week will be a new geeklist entry, and I have an excel sheet that will track everybody's weight loss throughout, so I will post stats every week with how we are doing, milestones hit, and overall positive thoughts and affirmations!
The goal of this challenge is to lose weight the healthy way, and not to quickly drop a ton of poundage. Please be healthy! I will ask that in the comment section, everybody please feel free to share any tips they have on healthy ways to lose weight!
The following three amazingly generous users below have offered, as motivation, to give prizes out for the top three overall winners:
1. To the person who loses the overall highest percentage of weight, kirkbauer will gift that person a game from their wishlist!!! If multiple people happen to be tied for the exact same percentage, we will do a random draw between them to find out who the winner is. Thanks Kirk!!!
2. To the person who loses the SECOND overall highest percentage of weight, webs05 will gift that person a $50 CSI gift card!!!! The generosity and camaraderie of our community continues to astound me in the best way. Thanks so much, Jon!
3. To the person who loses the THIRD overall highest percentage of weight, jobin13 has offered up a $20 Amazon or CSI gift card!!! I'm blown away by the good people of BGG. Hopefully this will motivate us all even more!!! Thanks so much, Jim!!!!!
Anyone who would like to join but can't afford the entry fee, GM me and I'll help you out!
For anyone who wants to track their weight-loss journey throughout this challenge, please send me the link to your personal geeklist or thread and I'll post it here for others to see and cheer you on!
Here are the existing ones so far:
Monkeyhandz diary for the BGG Weight Loss Challenge (Now Freestyle)
Lisa's diary for the BGG Weight loss Challenge
Breakaway11's Journal for the BGG Weight Loss Challenge
manutd03's Journal for the BGG Weight Loss Challenge
BPeace's March-May 2015 BGG Weight Loss Challenge Journal
PseudoPserious Weight Tracker
Nart's BGG Weightloss Challenge Diary
luv2breformed Weight Loss Challenge Journal
FCSchmidt diary for the BGG Weight Loss Challenge
Weight loss challenge March to May darkestoceans
Starting a weight loss challenge
General discussion has been moved here:
BGG Weight Loss Challenge - Discussion
All updates will be posted here:
BGG Weight Loss Challenge - UPDATESGood luck, everybody! It's time to get healthy!!!
- [+] Dice rolls