Flea Market 54: Studio Fifty Flea (April 2015)
- Jason MonroeUnited States
This list will go through the end of April. A new flea market geeklist will be started close to the 1st of every month
Geeks are welcome to set up "stalls" to offer specific items which can be bought, sold or traded (just like real flea markets!). In the interests of simplicity, here are the specs:
1) Each person can post an unlimited number of items which they are interested in trading off.
2a) Anything that can legally be shipped/electronically transferred is allowed: boardgames, video games, gift cards, geekgold, books, DVDs, sports trading cards, etc. Please use Outside the Scope for your listing where appropriate.
2b) NEW: Due to the size and growth of this geeklist, RPG geek has spun off its own list for RPG related items (see below for link)
3) To keep the shopping experience interesting, any of your items which failed to trade shouldn't be reposted until at least one Flea Market has passed - i.e. items which didn't trade in Flea Market 54 shouldn't be reposted until Flea Market 56.
Reminder: a new Flea Market Geeklist will be created around the 1st of every month.
4a) Please update your items to show their status if they trade/sale successfully so others know it is no longer available.
4b) Please do not update your items with unnecessary edits. Ie: If an item is pending sale/trade, add a comment below the specific item. If you wish to post games you are seeking, do so in the comment section below the geeklist and you may modify that as many times as you wish (see #5). Obviously you may edit the entry to correct an error such as one involving completeness or condition of the game
5) If you are looking for a specific game(s), just list it in the comment section at the bottom of the page.
6) People are encouraged to ask questions and offer possible trades (goods or cash) in the comments. Until an item is updated to show it is traded, please feel free to continue making offers.
7) Shoppers are encouraged to make offers even if they don't match the contents of the seller's Want list, unless the sellers specifically request otherwise.
8a) Any direct purchases should be completed through the Marketplace instead of the trade manager. The marketplace will automatically keep track of the 3% commission to the Geek and let you know when you've accumulated enough commissions to pay to make it worth while to the geek - otherwise Paypal transaction fees eat most of a payment to the site.
8b) Per request of BGG Admins, Once you've finished a sale, please include a link to the Marketplace listing in the geeklist item.
For instructions, please see http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/geeklist_auction#toc4
NOTE: You can subscribe to the Flea Market Trade Lists Subscription Thread to receive a notice when new Flea Market lists are posted. You can also find the links to the previous flea market geeklists there
NOTE 2: Just a tip, it's always helpful to have some games on your Want in Trade or Wishlist
RPG Flea Market: The RPG Bazaar VIII - Don't Split the Party!
War Game Flea Market: Twenty-Second Monthly Wargame Flea - October 2014
Last Months Flea Market: Flea Market 53: The Ides of Flea (March 2015)
- [+] Dice rolls