What would you Thrift? (I Spy) 2015
- Brody Sheard(brody31)United States
Here is how this works:
1. You are out on your thrift adventure and you
a. see a game your not sure about
b. see a game you already have and don't need but think someone else might be interested
c. see the same games you always see and want to show off how crappy your thrift store is compared to others
d. see so many games and your not sure if you might be missing a home run
e. see a game possibly worth buying for spare parts
2. You take a picture of the game(s) in question.
3. You post with a game that you think might be of most interest to your or others (or not of interest if choosing choice 1C). Under your game post can contain as many pictures of the game shelf you might be wondering about. Make sure the picture you post is large enough for others to search the games. If too small, no one will be able to help.
4. Helpful, curious, and/or experienced thrifters will comment on what they would have snagged or what they would recommend that you snag.
This can also work with any cards you might think others can help you identify if needing the help. For example MTG cards. Others might be able to see a picture and spot out a $30 card that you didn't know about.
If you feel like others might poch good games in your territory/ or their territory then you either don't need to tell us what store it is, or you don't need to post. (So we might not see many posts from Bellevue Washington). But we might find more from Ohio since there isn't as many thrifters in those areas.
I hope this can help the Thrifting Guild by helping each of us on possible gold mines that were right in front of our faces without knowing it. We either help one of ourselves, or the game might go into the wrong hands.
- [+] Dice rolls