7 Day Massive Game Auction: Everything MUST Go!
I received several messages about people feeling that they were sniped, others claiming that they didn't realize that the auction would close in EST and not server time. All issues resolved and shipping began today. Look for your tracking in your mailbox. As well as shipping costs for those who won multiple items. Thanks again.Recommend
So a number of factors have led up to this, too little space on the shelf and around the house, loss of income in the household due to my lack of income, Christmas coming and needing to fund a couple of plane tickets to visit the family across the country.
To limit sniping this auction will end sometime around 8pm EST on Sunday the 29th.
Please help me (and my wife) out buy buying all the items you like!
Rules of the auction:
1: This auction will end in SEVEN days. And all items will ship via USPS flat rate priority (unless the winner requests another form of shipping) in order to try and make it to you prior to Christmas. The sooner you pay, the sooner they ship.
2. Buyers pay all shipping costs. Discounts to shipping will apply to winners of multiple games. Win 1-2 games you pay 100%, 3 games you pay 80%, 4-5 games you pay 60%, 6+ you only pay 40% of all shipping costs. This discount only applies to the buyers of multiple board games and not all my items, so three board games and two other items is just 80% and not 60%.
3. Bids must be in whole dollars.
4. I'll leave this auction open for international bidders, however no discount on the shipping. Sorry.
5. Every item I own is adult owned and cared for with love. No major damage, unless otherwise stated. Contents will come bagged and wrapped.
6. Soft reserves are in place, but no reasonable bid will be refused.
7. Games with expansions are consolidated into one box, typically the core box unless the expansion box was larger.
8. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
9. All auctions will go through BGG Marketplace, to help Ernie get something nice for his family this year.
10. If an item/items have zero bids and you want to buy multiple items now, make a reasonable offer via GM and I'll consider it. Also if anyone has anything from my trades and or wish list I'll entertain those as possible options when reviewing your offer.
- [+] Dice rolls