Video Game Geek Review Contest - January 2016
LIST CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW
1) Any video game review submitted to VGG during the contest month is eligible for entry to the contest.
2) If your review is around 500 words and contains images you will receive a 2 door prize simply for entering it in the contest.
3) Every month there will also be a suggested theme. Any Reviews meeting this theme will be awarded an extra 3 entry bonus.
4) To enter post your review to this geeklist by the last day of the month.
5) Once the geekist has closed for entries a voting poll will be opened for a week. This poll will decide the winners.
6) Winners will receive the following:
1st place: 60 and an exclusive microbadge:
2nd place: 40
3rd place: 20
4th Place 10
This month's optional theme is 2015 - Please review a game released in 2015
Wow a double set of ties this month.
In joint 1st place with 17 points each are☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆(frumpish)United States
MinnesotaLooking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. WellsHumankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
andDerek GreenUnited States
OhioFull-Motion Video (FMV) games are poised to make a comeback. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
and tied in 3rd place with 15 points each areKat TastrophyUnited States
Subscription Thread - For all notifications of new contest geeklists and voting polls
Discussion Thread - For any Questions, queries, ideas, celebrations or just general chat.
- [+] Dice rolls