SaltCon 2016 No-Ship Math Trade
This is a No-Shipping Math Trade, and is open to anyone, provided they can bring their games to trade in person at the SaltCon Board Game Convention in Layton, Utah. You do not have to attend SaltCon to participate in the Math Trade, but you are expected to make arrangements to exchange your games at the SaltCon location. The official time of the trade with be Saturday, March 5th at 1:00 PM, but the Math Trade table will be available for you to leave/pickup games during the entire convention.
Questions? Comments? Check out the SaltCon 2016 Math Trade Discussion Thread, or feel free to send me Geekmail.
1. On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) - I will be using this tool to facilitate the Math Trade. Be sure to tip JeffyJeff some GeekGold for maintaining it!
2. Limits - None, really. Add anything you want. Most people are looking for Board Games, so anything else may not get as much interest.
3. Sweeteners - If you want to trade multiple games as a bundle, the secondary items in the bundle are called Sweeteners. Use one game as the Item in the geeklist, and use the "Insert Geek Link" for the title of all games used as sweeteners. That way they will appear correctly in the OLWLG.
4. Game Details - Be sure to include the condition of each game, and the version or edition, if necessary.
5. Non-game entries - Anything that's not a game in the BGG, RPGG or VGG database should be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. Also, please note that any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (in the form of a Gift Card) is conducting a direct sale through BGG and is subject to the associated commission fee required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. For information on how to do this, please see:
Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)
6. Want Lists - Create early, and update often. After the deadline, there's no turning back! Only a mistake by the moderator will invalidate the results.
7. Exchanging Games - There will be a place at the convention where you can leave CLEARLY MARKED games for the lucky recipients. If you are unable to make it on the day of the meetup, please make arrangements to get your games to the correct person.
8. Bad Traders - If anyone is on the Bad Traders list, I will remove their entries.
9. Retracting Items - Deleting items just complicates things, so don't do it. If you change your mind and do not want to trade an item anymore, simply submit a blank want list for that item.
Last Day to Add Games: Monday 2/22/2016 10PM MST
Last Day to Submit Want List: Monday 2/29/2016 10PM MST
Results posted shortly after Want List Deadline. If an error is found, please notify me immediately, and I will correct it.
Otherwise, results, once posted, are final!
Math Trade Discussion - Post all questions here and subscribe
OLWLG - Create your Want List here
Math Trades - If you're new to Math Trades, follow this link to learn the ropes.
OLWLG - Read here for help using the On-Line Want List Generator to submit your want list.
Deadline-Offers: Monday, February 22th, 2016, 10:00 PM MST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, February 29th, 2016, 10:00 PM MST
- [+] Dice rolls