Closed - Making Room for Baby Auction - Part 2
Wife: I thought you were going to sell some games to help clear out space in the living room for baby.
Me: I did...
Wife: What about the pile of games that is still overflowing out of the game shelves.
Me: Ohh, that space next to the shelf isn't for games?
Me: Okay, I'll run another auction.
Pictures in each post are of the actual game you will receive if you win the item.
So here are the rules:
1) Bid in US dollars, whole dollar amounts only. Starting Bids (SB, Soft Reserves (SR), and Buy It Now (BIN) are listed for all of the games. You may bid below the SR but I may choose not to sell at that price, however I will not consider bids below the starting bid.
2) I will ship to US addresses only. Sorry, no international shipping (it would probably be cost prohibitive anyhow). Buyer pays shipping from 22207.
3) Shipping will be via USPS from Arlington, VA (zip code 22207). Buyer agrees to pay full cost of shipping. I will do my best to keep shipping costs down by combining shipping for purchase of multiple items. I have borrowed a shipping scale so I will check to see if packaging it in boxes I have around the house is cheaper than flat rate or regional rate. And of course I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
4) Local pickup available and welcome around Arlington or Vienna Virginia.
5) Payment through Amazon GC (preferred) or Paypal only (or cash for local pickup). Payment is expected promptly so I can get these in the mail ASAP!
6) Sales will go through the BGG Marketplace (so they get their 3%!)
7) To discourage sniping, the auction will end at some unspecified time on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
8) I reserve the right to end any of the items in this auction early and/or remove them from the auction.
Please contact me with any questions.
- [+] Dice rolls