UK Maths Trade LEFTOVERS June 2016
- Parker McParker(MLBath)United Kingdom
Please read the rules carefully and ask if you are not sure (best place to ask questions is in the discussion thread linked just below).
Subscribe to the notification list for UK maths trades and you'll never miss another one: UK ONLY maths trade - Subscribe here!
Discussion thread for this month's maths trade: UK Maths Trade June 2016 Discussion Thread
Wish list: Wish List for UK Maths Trade June 2016
FAQ geeklist: Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies
List opens: Wed 22nd June 2016
List closes: Mon 27th June 2016, 8pm
Deadline for submitting lists: Wed 29th June 2016, 8pm
Rules (Please read carefully)
ADDING GAMES TO THE LIST
1. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of the components, the box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
2. Sweeteners must be added using the GAMEID formatting. Use the “Insert Geek Link” dropdown when editing your entry. If you don’t use this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG. Do not include links to any game’s BGG page in your entry unless you are actually adding them as a sweetener. If you include a link to a game in your description, you are assumed to have entered that game in the trade.
3. Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, but must be added using an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID 23953).
4. Deletions and edits of items are allowed during the submission window. If you are editing an item in a way that would reduce its value to the receiver, please delete the original and add a new item instead.
1. The sender will cover the cost of shipping using a method of their choice. If, as a receiver, you have a preference for a particular method of posting you must check this is ok with the sender before adding such an item to your WantsList.
2. You should have a UK mailing address to participate in this Maths Trade. If you require items to be posted outside the UK, this should be agreed with the sender before adding their items to your wants in the OLWLG.
3. In the case of Paypal payments etc, the sender shall cover any fees.
4. Items should be packed for shipping so that they will arrive in the condition they are advertised.
WANT LISTS AND AFTER SUBMISSION
1. Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting wants lists.
2. Please ensure that you use duplicate protection in the OLWLG – trade results will NOT be re-run for your lack of using duplicate protection.
3. Money, voucher and geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited (you are not allowed to try to trade your £20 for someone else’s £30). Doing this will cause you to be banned from the next UK MathTrade.
4. After the trade please ship your parcels in a timely manner. If you are unable to do so for any reason, keep in regular correspondence with your game receivers.
5. Traders accepting cash value trades must pay the BGG commission fees for a sale, so this must go through the BGG marketplace. One way to do this is for the person receiving the payment to create a Geek Market listing (Miscellaneous Game Accessory is a good default) and have the person sending the cash buy it.
6. Please be aware that entering into this maths trade is a commitment to trade the items for the wants that you indicate. It is your responsibility to double check duplicate protection and check boxes. If you are not willing to trade one of your items for another item, do not include it in your wantlist. The results once posted are binding.
8. The word of the trade moderator is final.
One quarter of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the wantlist) will be given to JeffyJeff for developing the OLWLG that makes running MathTrades so much easier.
One half of all geekgold contributions will be given to one person, chosen at random, from all those who contribute at least 1 geekgold to this list, or the want list.
The final quarter will be kept by me.
TradeMaximizer Version 1.4
Options: ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES HIDE-NONTRADES SHOW-ELAPSED-TIME METRIC=USERS-TRADING ITERATIONS=67 SEED=666
Deadline-Offers: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 20:00 BST
Deadline-Wants: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:00 BST
- [+] Dice rolls