CLOSED! Nuking Bills From Orbit (By Dropping Kingdom Death Boxes On Them) Auction
It's been a long road, but early December will be the last few days left in a 9-year long job contract. The absolute stability of my paycheck will soon be gone, and since I'm awaiting responses from offers, I figure it's time to get proactive (probably a little on the late side).Recommend
I've been terrible with actually making a budget, just watched the funny little numbers fly in and out of my accounts, but I finally whipped one up, and realized I've been plinking away at these little credit card bills with automated payments... when I really just need to smash them to bits in one go, quit wasting money over time. Guess we all gotta figure it out some day, right?
- Auction will run until BLACK FRIDAY!, 25 November, 1800 EST (1900 server time). I know, it's a terrible date. Everyone will have no money in their wallet, and be exhausted. That's pretty much the holidays standard, though.
- Blueberries are blue. Soft reserves (SRs) are soft. Feel free to try to lowball, but I'll give a response within 24 hours whether it's too low or if it stuck. If stuck, I'll adjust the SR accordingly (and technically turn it into a Hard Reserve). The INTENT is not to fuss around with prices all day, but I'll be the first to admit I kind of price things based on gut feel versus tons of hard market research. Nothing starts higher than retail, and most things are solidly below online retailer prices, though, so I don't feel too bad.
- Everything (except Kingdom Death) has a BIN calculated based on roughly initial SR+50%, but those BINs are kind of flexible.
Yes, you can offer a BIN! Go ahead and offer something lower. I'll reply whether it's accepted or not within 24 hours. Someone else can offer a higher BIN before I get back to you here, though, obviously. The SR+50% calculation is a very firm BIN price, so it'll never go higher than that. A "regular" BIN will trump any BIN offers.
BIN prices will not be adjusted if lower reserves are accepted, mostly for sanity's sake, but I'd probably accept an offer of a modified SR + 50%.
- Pretty standard no-snipe policy: if there's activity on an item within an hour of the close time, that item will be extended for an hour from the last bid. This will continue until an hour after the most recent bid passes.
- Shipping will be from 21236, near Baltimore, MD. Buyer pays shipping costs. I'll do international shipping. If you live near me, we can do local pick-up as well. That said, if you win 2 bucks worth of stuff, I'm probably not going to drive out of my way to meet you somewhere; you'll need to come to me.
- All items are expected to be paid within 72 hours of receiving your invoice, and you should be confirming your shipping info within 48 of auction close. One marketplace listing per item will be made, so as to try to keep the bgg marketplace relatively accurate (though I'm throwing a curve by including expansions)
- BGG will gets its 3% cut!
- [+] Dice rolls