Board Game Challenge - Dicember 2016
The goal is simple - play 15 (or more) different dice games during the month of December.
* Create a new item in this GeekList (it can link to your own personal GeekList for the challenge, or just use the entry here to keep track).
* Post a short entry about the challenge and anything else you would like to add.
* Keep your list updated as you play dice games and come close to (or complete!) the challenge.
* Have fun!
What counts as a dice game?
A good rule of thumb is any game that uses dice as a primary game component. Use your own judgement.
Why 15 games?
With the holiday season, asking for a game each day is unrealistic for many people, and since
the number twelve is already associated with the month (12 Days of Christmas, etcetera) it seemed like a good number to picktwelve was too easy last year I raised it to 15.
1. Only plays from December 1st - December 31st of this year count.
1. Games do not have to be from your own collection.
2. Solo plays are allowed.
3. Digital/iOS versions (as long as they are the same as a physical game) count as well.
4. Plays cannot overlap with plays in other challenges, but the games can (that is, you can play the same game you already counted in another challenge, but you will have to play it again).
Microbadges (A very special shoutout to BGG admin Kattvippa for handing out these microbadges!)
If you want to participate, start an item on this GeekList and list your games - a microbadge is available for purchase: .
Those who complete the challenge will, in addition, get a special microbadge for 2016: - please message me with a link to your GeekList item to recieve your microbadge.
Lastly, whoever plays the most games for this challenge gets any tips to this GeekList. Enjoy the challenge!
The Finish Line (and other shout outs)
- [+] Dice rolls