Closed - Auction - Ends March 1, 2017 - Ships from Arlington, Virginia
Auction closed. Geek Market listings and GMs will be sent out to winners shortly.Recommend
Pictures in each post are of the actual game you will receive if you win the item.
So here are the rules:
1) Bid in US dollars, whole dollar amounts only.
2) Soft Reserves (SR) are listed for all of the games. You may bid below the SR but I may choose not to sell at that price.
3) Buy It Now (BIN) are listed for most items as a minimum/+relative amount. The minimum is the starting BIN price, the relative amount says how much greater than the current bid the BIN price must be. (e.g. if an item has "BIN: $20/+5" that means that up until bidding reaches $16 the BIN price is $20, once bidding reaches $16 the BIN would be $16+5=$21 and so on.)
4) I will ship internationally, but anything besides the promos will likely be cost prohibitive. Buyer pays shipping from 22207.
5) Shipping will be via USPS from Arlington, VA (zip code 22207). Buyer agrees to pay full cost of shipping. I will do my best to keep shipping costs down by combining shipping for purchase of multiple items. I have a shipping scale so I will check to see if packaging it in boxes I have around the house is cheaper than flat rate or regional rate.
6) The "Maximum Shipping Cost" listed is for US only stating what size flat rate box each item will fit in so you can know the upper threshold of shipping costs. Shipping will likely be less than this. International folks can use USPS.com to get an estimate of their shipping costs based on the flat rate box size.
7) Local pickup available and welcome around Arlington, Virginia.
8) Payment through Amazon GC (preferred) or Paypal only (or cash for local pickup). Payment is expected promptly so I can get these in the mail ASAP!
9) Sales will go through the BGG Marketplace (so they get their 3%!)
10) To discourage sniping, the auction will end at some unspecified time on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
11) I reserve the right to end any of the items in this auction early and/or remove them from the auction. I am open to trades, if you are interested feel free to contact me.
Please contact me with any questions.
- [+] Dice rolls