Games for Geekgold (G4GG) - June 2017
Be a Good Chap.
Similar to Wheaton's Law.
The Good Chap's code:
- We're all good chaps, so behave.
- We're friendly, honest and err on the side of being good to each other.
- If we make mistakes we own up, apologize and make good as far as possible.
- We treat others as we'd want to be treated.
- We're here to play boardgames and have spiffing fun, this lottery is just another way of extending this fun by getting more excellent games to fabulous people.
- If you feel wronged or suspicious, please contact Games 4 GeekGold. Usually, one of the G4GG Management Team members already knows about it and can fill you in on all the details. If not, they will contact the users and mediate the dispute. Please refrain from making public accusations. Feel free to ask about anything!
How to join the drawing on items
1. If you see an item you like, double-check that the item can be sent to your country and that you accept the shipping costs. If you still like the item, click on the icon next to that entry, and tip it some geekgold. To tip 10, tip 5 twice. To tip more than 10, double check that you really want to tip this item, then click where it says "Other Amount with message". Enter the amount, leave the message area blank, and click "Submit".
2. Sometimes you'll see an item that you really want which isn't shipped to your location, or which doesn't have free shipping. Bear in mind that postage isn't cheap, and don't ask that the lister pay for it.
3. The G4GG Management Team members will suggest a trade between two users if they've both placed more than half of the tips on the other's posted item. Refunds will be given to the rest of the users who had placed tips on those two items. You may report such cases to a G4GG Management Team member when the draw date grows near.
Rules for listing and drawing items
If you wish to list an item please read the rules and guidelines in Games for Geekgold Rules before posting a new item. The rules are there to protect both the lister and the entrants, so please read them carefully.
Games for Geekgold Banter and discussion thread
Tell us what to give away: A Games for Geekgold survey
Tell us what you want: A Games for Geekgold survey
Games for Geekgold Subscription list
Geeklists by Games 4 GeekGold (since May 2013)
Scraimer's Drawing Tool for Games For Geekgold
See your odds to win any and all your items (by scraimer)
How can I earn GeekGold?
G4GG Management Team
All official proclamations will be made by this user:
This user's GeekMail is checked almost round-the-clock, and posts by this user get to bear the official seal of G4GG coolness
Geekgold tipped to this user will be used for costs for the user, but more importantly will be an insurance fund for when things go wrong.
Here's the people who manage the Games 4 GeekGold user and comprise the G4GG Management Team:Mayor of MelonvilleGreece
SougiaDon Wayman(dwayman)United States
For more details about the G4GG Management Team, see Games for Geekgold Rules.
Enjoy, and good luck!
Note: This header isn't final (until the 1st of the month), so there may be some edits. Apologies in advance.Quote:
Rule Change, as of April 2017:
G4GG No longer allows gift cards (or cash, etc.) to be offered as items in listing.
- [+] Dice rolls