[CLOSED] ConnCon 2018 No-Ship Auction
The Auction is Now CLOSED!
Public additions and comments have been turned off.
Sellers - please get in touch with your buyers and arrange to meet to conclude your sales. Don't forget to pay BGG their 3%
Thanks to all of you for making this such a successful auction!!
This auction is reserved for ConnCon 2018 attendees only (March 23-25).
Rules for sellers:
- Only people attending ConnCon 2018 may add items to this geeklist.
- All kinds of games and game related materials can be offered for sale.
- Other items that might appeal to geeks are welcome, but please don't stray too far from gaming items. Please list these items as "Outside the Scope of BGG".
- Sellers may remove items for whatever reasons, but please don't delete the item, simply change the listing to indicate it is no longer available.
- Sellers may reduce their minimum bids as the auction continues (ie like a dutch auction).
- Sellers may use soft reserves. This means if the reserve is met the game will definitely be sold. If the highest bid is below the reserve, they may decide to accept the price at the end of the auction or not.
- Buy It Now (BIN) prices are allowed.
- Sellers should be sure to state their games' condition and edition (if multiple editions exist). PLEASE be sure to count all the components and list any that are missing! If you don't count them, please state that in the description.
- Sellers should contact buyers after the end of the auction to confirm the sale.
- Sellers may state in the comments section at the bottom of the geeklist what days they will be attending, so that you don't have to repeat it on every item.
- Feel free to add your own rules/stipulations to any items you list.
- All sellers must make sure to pay BGG their 3% share of all sales. Do this through the marketplace either individually for each sale or as a lot sale. Feel free to do this after the convention.
Rules for buyers:
- Only people attending ConnCon 2018 may bid on items in this auction. However, if you are not attending and have a friend who will be who is willing to act as a 'mule' for you, please ok that with the seller before bidding.
- Bid in whole dollar increments only
- Payments in cash and game deliveries will take place at the event. Some sellers may be willing to accept PayPal payments before the convention.
- If you bid on something and, for whatever reason, you need to retract the bid, please notify the seller first - don't just delete your bid.
- Auction will end on March 21 at some time in the evening.
- [+] Dice rolls