[CLOSED] Spring Fever Auction!
CLOSED! Thanks for looking, and feel free to make an offer on anything that didn't move.Recommend
With the impending arrival of a few preorders (okay, just Glorantha: The Gods War, but that's enough), my shelves find themselves in need of clearing. Which means it's time to try and unload a few of my games that aren't getting as much love as they'd like to. My loss can be your gain!
Auction ends on MONDAY, 20 MAY, at some unspecified time in the day, after noon BGG time (Central Daylight time) but before five PM BGG time.
* I am not interested in splitting up sets, so please don't ask.
* All bids are in Canadian dollars. This is a great bargain for US buyers, as the Canadian dollar is down below US$0.80 at the moment. PayPal will happily convert from your currency of choice to Canadian dollars when it comes time to pay.
* Bids must be in whole dollar increments.
* Some items have a minimum bid. Don't bid less than that.
* Some items have a soft reserve. Feel free to bid less than that, but I won't necessarily sell for less than the soft reserve. (I'm more likely to sell you something for less than the soft reserve if I'm already shipping something to you.)
* All items have a Buy It Now (BIN) price. Any bid at the BIN price automatically wins the item.
* All sales will go through the BGG marketplace to ensure that BGG gets their cut.
* Payment: PayPal or Interac transfer. I'll accept cash for local pickup (only), and will accept worthless Amerikanski dollars (USD) at $0.80/CAD.
* Buyer pays shipping costs, which I'll let you know after the auction is over. I'm happy to combine shipments.
* Worldwide shipping is available.
* LOCAL PICKUP: I'm in Vancouver or Prince George on a fairly regular basis. Specifically: I'll be on Vancouver island (Nanaimo-ish) May 27-29, and in Vancouver (BC) May 30-June 4. In Vancouver, I work across from VGH on Broadway. I'm happy to arrange for local pickup if it's not too inconvenient for either of us.
* LOCAL PICKUP (US): I'll be down Seattle way at some point this summer; if you don't mind waiting, it'd certainly be cheaper than Canada Post.
* MAIL: Shipping by Canada Post from the interior of BC. Shipping costs reflect the amount the post office charges me to ship. For a normal-sized game, this is $15-20 within Canada and more anywhere else. Don't blame me, blame Canada Post.
* US MAIL: Again, depending on your tolerance for waiting, I'll be able to ship from a US post office later this summer, which would be a little cheaper for US buyers.
Thanks for checking these out, good luck, and lucky bidding!
- [+] Dice rolls