I Thrifted it, You Want it (2020)
Thrifting For You list? Add it here! Please check there first to see if someone has a request for it before adding a game to this list.
Each entry should contain:
1. Version information including year, language and publisher.
2. Detailed condition description, completeness and shape of the game.
3. Tell us how/why you acquired the game and why you would like to pass it on.
4. How you'll choose a recipient if there's a lot of interest (1st come, 1st served, die roll, Hitler drawing competition, etc.)
5. Any other pertinent information, such as not wanting to ship outside of your country or things of that sort.
As with the Thrifting For You list, this isn't a place to sell or trade your game, if you add your game to the list you expect and ask for nothing more than compensation for shipping the game.
Once an interested party has claimed a game and shipping arrangements have been made, please return to the list, strikethrough your original text and write CLAIMED!
Thanks for looking and adding you unloved games! If you're unsure about anything, just ask!
- [+] Dice rolls