From the publisher:
You Can't Spell Wondrous or Hazardous Without Us!
Danger comes in all different kinds in medieval magical worlds. Fortunately, there are heroes to deal with this plethora of perilous problems. This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- looks at fantasy threats, from crypt-crawling creatures to personal problems to kingdom-claiming connivers. Its phenomenal features include:
- "The Gryndel Menace," terrifying creatures that may have inspired the legends of dragons -- before maturing into something much worse! Discover GURPS stats for the monster in its various life stages, information on the deadly infection it inflicts, details on other strains of the terror, insight into how to use it in various GURPS campaigns, and other awesome info.
- "Gog and Magog," a tale of the war between two goblin tribes who live in the same cave system (along with a monstrous threat that would eagerly devour them all). This adventure framework is ideal for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy heroes who want an adventure that needs more finesse than fighting, and comes with stats for the various agents involved . . . including the fearsome One Who Eats.
- "The Knights of the Iron Table," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Mass Combat author David L. Pulver. It takes a familiar legend of a ruler who unites his people with a magical weapon, then gives it a sinister spin. The tyrannical Baron Vordag can be the focus of an adventure or a much more significant foe, with dangers to endure and secrets to unlock. It includes GURPS stats for key people, plus Mass Combat intel for those unlucky enough to face the baron on the field of battle.
- "On the Bounty Board," a look at what happens when the heroes find themselves wanted by the law! Gain insight into how the protagonists might get in this situation -- and how could they could escape their predicament (including advice on how to use GURPS Social Engineering to further this subplot).
- "More Psionic Threats," an assortment of new monsters in the tradition of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 14: Psi. Can you handle the danger of the void wyrm, astral spiders, chaos ooze, or other mind-blowing menaces? It also comes with two new monster prefixes like those found in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1.
This issue also provides a Random Thought Table that ramps up the danger of the unknown, plus an Odds and Ends featuring a new Murphy's Rules that's unexpectedly out of trouble. For fantasy heroes, this might be our most dangerously different issue of Pyramid ever!