Bringing You Tomorrow . . . Today!
The future isn't some far-off wonderland; it encroaches on the present with every passing moment! This issue of Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - checks out skills, ideas, and tech from the not-too-distant future, whether it's a transhuman tomorrow, a cyberpunk society, or something even stranger. This issue features:
- "Training for the Tech," a look at styles, skills, and developments for shootists in the near-future. Written by Transhuman Space line editor Phil Masters, this guide offers a plethora of new options for any TL9 campaign (including Transhuman Space).
- "Remixing the Rocker," a discussion of music and musicians in near-future GURPS campaigns. Discover how to take tunes to the next level, winning fans, altering minds, and even healing through music!
- "Cutting-Edge Armor Design," this month's Eidetic Memory from GURPS Ultra-Tech co-author David L. Pulver. Devise near-future GURPS armor from scratch, choosing your material, coverage, and protective ability. Selecting from ceramic nanocomposite, laser-ablative polymer, liquid armor, and many more, you'll never run out of new wares to wear!
- "Free Falling," a guide to all things zero-G related in GURPS. Learn how the body reacts to environs without gravity, what you can and can't do, what character traits are useful, and even two new zero-G combat styles!
- "The Perky L33t," an Appendix Z from frequent Pyramid contributor Christopher R. Rice that adds new perks to cyberpunk netrunners.
This issue also presents a vignette by Matt Riggsby set in the new Car Wars universe, a Random Thought Table that examines the future through the prism of the past, plus an Odds and Ends that contemplates forgery and goes behind the scenes with the stunning Brandon Moore cover. The cutting edge of GURPS is here, and it's looking sharp!
- Publisher's description