Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is definitely a bug with the food output of these improvements. In one game I played the Carp Pond and later the Fruit Tree, yet the calendar shows only 1 food exactly will be received in each subsequent round.

In another game I played the Carp Pond and then the well. In this game I see that for the next 5 rounds I will receive 2 food every round, in stead of 2 in the odd rounds and 1 in the even rounds. Later on, I played the fruit tree. Now the food reduced to exactly 1 every round!

I've emailed Playdek about this but had no response, so I thought I'd bring it up here as well. Anyone else experienced this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. With the fruit tree and another minor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Weis
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

It's a display bug in the calendar. You'll still receive the correct amount of food at the start of each round.

We're finalizing an update now to fix this and several other bugs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
incinerator wrote:

It's a display bug in the calendar. You'll still receive the correct amount of food at the start of each round.

We're finalizing an update now to fix this and several other bugs.
Do you have a list of bugs that you are aware of and working on? Then we can check those before posting new threads? Or figure out why something weird happened and be content you're working on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls