tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: Typing of the Dead (The game that would have gotten me to buy this bundle) is not available to German customers, we get Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed instead. :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daleks stole my lunch box
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
Press 'X' to feel emotions.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The keys are bundled together by tier on this one, so no giving away company of heroes and keeping the rest. Meh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A while ago, I got COH and its expansions as giftable items in my steam inventory after redeeming a bundle (Was one of only two times I got giftables from rebuying a title), however, I have no idea whether this was exclusive to this bundle or if it's standard to get doubles of COH as giftable items now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
Note: Typing of the Dead (The game that would have gotten me to buy this bundle) is not available to German customers, we get Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed instead. :/
At least Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a good game too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMan2k3 wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
At least Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a good game too!

Arguably a better one than Typing of the Dead, but I want Typing of the Dead for reasons of WTF-ness and because it sounds like stupid fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
A while ago, I got COH and its expansions as giftable items in my steam inventory after redeeming a bundle (Was one of only two times I got giftables from rebuying a title), however, I have no idea whether this was exclusive to this bundle or if it's standard to get doubles of COH as giftable items now.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OH YEAH. Insta-buy for Typing of the Dead, and I've always wanted to try the Total War series.

And I like having more Genesis games on my PC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cafeine wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Apologies if I made you waste money there, at any rate I'm curious why it happened that one time. O_o

Aarontu wrote:
OH YEAH. Insta-buy for Typing of the Dead

Die in a fire (assuming it is not overly inconvenient).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winn
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to be all over this one. However, Is Total War: Shogun 2 worth the extra nine dollars?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RuneLar wrote:
I am going to be all over this one. However, Is Total War: Shogun 2 worth the extra nine dollars?
Unless you're sick and tired of the TW formula (which I could understand, the series is like a historical cancer at this point), I'd say yes. If you've never played a Total War game I'd absolutely go for it (Rome and Medieval 2 are decent and have better mods, but in vanilla at least, they're not equal to Shogun 2). If you're not sure you can afford the 9$ on the other hand, Rome and Med2 are perfectly fine games with a lot of potential play time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Thebrath
Germany
Hückelhoven
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid $6 especially to get the SEGA Classic games. As a Retro fan, they really Sound nice to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
cafeine wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Apologies if I made you waste money there, at any rate I'm curious why it happened that one time. O_o

I already bought it anyway, that's how I found out about the bundled keys, but thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winn
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
RuneLar wrote:
Unless you're sick and tired of the TW formula (which I could understand, the series is like a historical cancer at this point), I'd say yes. If you've never played a Total War game I'd absolutely go for it (Rome and Medieval 2 are decent and have better mods, but in vanilla at least, they're not equal to Shogun 2). If you're not sure you can afford the 9$ on the other hand, Rome and Med2 are perfectly fine games with a lot of potential play time.

Thanks! I will probably just stick with the Rome and Medieval 2 for now, since I haven't played any of them.

I have enough unplayed games where I am starting to fantasize about recovering from broken legs or a mono or something and having the time to play some of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
United States
flag msg tools
Snake? What happened? Snake! Snaaaaaake!
badge
Your eyebrows won't save you now.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gen/MD collection isn't actually the "Sega Genesis Classics Pack" that's on Steam. It has most of the same games, but includes (Golden Axe 2 and 3) instead of (Space Harrier 2 and Shadow Dancer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's a bit of a spoiled brat attitude, but bundling Rome: Total War Anthology while offering Medieval II: Total War without the Medieval II: Total War – Kingdoms expansion is sort of a miser's way out...

I can recommend Binary Domain, surprisingly. It's a japanese attempt at the cover-based shooter and its japanese nature shows a lot, but its quite enjoyable robot-wrecking action makes up for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only game I know from this collection is Renegade Ops, but that one's probably worth the price of that tier on it's own.

A fun, over the top, arcade like shooting game. Also excellent in multiplayer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I already have the Sega Genesis collection on my PS2, and I'm not much for rts games.

Thinking about it for Typing of the Dead though. I would like to improve my keyboarding skills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Bad, right?
badge
(o)
mbmbmbmbmb
Typing of the Dead alone is worth $6 IMO but I do enjoy typing. People who hunt and peck words and sentences will not like TotD..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really a hunt and pecker. I can get to all the letters just fine. My number skills and my skills for punctuation are poor though. I admit to glancing at the keyboard for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this and now in my library I have: Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes New Steam version.

What are differences? Which is recommended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls