9 Posts

Video Game» Forums » Everything Else » The Arcade

Subject: The "things" our children bring home. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello my Arcadian friends.

I am sure you might be wondering if I have left again, but that is not the case, and it is all related to the title of this thread.

So, our children bring the most interesting things back home.
My boy brought home a flu virus that dropped the four of us (me, my wife, my mother-in-law, and obviously my son) for these 2 weeks.

I am still recovering, since I was working and couldn't really stay at home more then 4 days in a row, and it wasn't worth the effort since I quit.
But that is another story.

Now, what fine "things" have your children bring home?
And it better something more then virus and head lice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, artwork, of course. No fridge is complete without it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My eldest is 3 years old, so only in Nursery/pre-school, but he has been known to bring home things belonging to other children... another kid's spoon in his lunchbox... someone else's drink cup... he's even come home wearing some other kid's clothing (though that was sanctioned by the teacher because he'd wet his pants and had no more clean clothes in his own bag).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Homework. And practicing music lessons and theater lessons. Singing all day long.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Sticks usually. She has a thing for sticks.

She does have some homework she brings home. She is in speech therapy to improve her enunciation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
My 3 year old enjoys playing with sticks... the other day he was playing with some older kids in the neighbourhood, and one of the Dads was chopping down a tree... all the kids were playing pretend minecraft with sticks of various shapes and sizes as pickaxes/swords etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the things my non-existent children bring home:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice... But I was wondering about that dead animal, the lunch leftovers and more interesting of all...

Snails...

Yeah... Mine decided to bring the snail shell inside, but he didn't noticed it still had the snail inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Estevo
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba...... Kikerá!!!!
badge
Venha Monstro! Spadium Laser!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
frumpish wrote:
My 3 year old enjoys playing with sticks... the other day he was playing with some older kids in the neighbourhood, and one of the Dads was chopping down a tree... all the kids were playing pretend minecraft with sticks of various shapes and sizes as pickaxes/swords etc.

Not related with the thread, but related with sticks/swords:

My 3 y.o. son has a thing for swords. We bought 2 swords and we used to play with it. He beat me up mercylessly.

I changed the approach. Now we have a common enemy and we both beat mercilessly a pillow on the bed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls