Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb

So, I stumbled across this zombie podcast last year (but its older than that). Essentially like an old time radio play, this is an audio drama of a zombie apocalypse (odd that would entice me, isn't it). You can check it out here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/episodes/. As the image to the left indicates, it's not fit for kids.

I've really been enjoying it and thought I'd let my fellow VGGers know about it ask if any one has any recommendations of other modern audio dramas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the linky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I listen to a lot of radio, but not exactly audio dramas.

Some programs I like:
Radiolab
Wait, Wait, don't tell me
Fresh Air
This American Life
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eetu Immonen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
"Ain't nothing to it / microbadge made me do it"
badge
"Move the Pawn, Luke"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing! If I ever run out of podcasts, I'll give this a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one podcast/audio drama that I follow.
Obviously it's Star Trek themed, around the TNG time period.

It's called Star Trek Outpost and so far they released 55 episodes.

I don't know what happened this month, they usualy get one episode a month, but the last one dates from Febuary. And I hope they don't take too long on the next, they left one hell of a cliffhanger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thanks Bruno.

Here is another site I've bookmarked which also has some Star Trek content (as well as Space 1999, Doctor Who & Batman). I've downloaded all of ST: The Lost Frontier, but I'm waiting to finish We're Alive before starting up another series.

http://www.darkerprojects.com/index.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not drama exactly, but the Moth Radio Hour might appeal to you. A bunch of short stories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls