Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am always wanting more alchemy ingredients in games. Always. Or base items for crafting. Those shopkeepers are so damn stingy! It's not like I don't sell a bunch of my extra stuff to them! *grumble*

It's either that, or more ammo of the type I prefer, like daedric arrows, or throwing daggers. They never seem to have enough...

So, you are in a store in a video game. What do you wish they sold more of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Medkits and Ammo.

5 Bullets Left!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Too late, too late" will be the cry…
badge
…when the man with the bargains has passed you by.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bottles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hicks
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hidden Cloaks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spells!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin C
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
It doesn't matter. I'm hoarding my cash, just in case. If I don't have a billion gil by the end of the game then I need to do more grinding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmbmb
Crazy outfits of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Special effect items. I want my arrows on fire!

Of course I usually horde my cash since I think I'm always going to need it a bit later to buy something cooler!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Join The Ravens of VGG- Wyrdstone, Gold & Glory Awaits!
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
+1 for bottles

And potions! Yes it's a healing potion but where is the POWERFUL healing potion that restores all my life not just half of what I've lost

*grumbles*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on the character I am playing.
With some, it really doesn't matter. I will just steal everything in the place and sell it to my fence.
Others, it is usable ammo or usable spells / spell components.

Relating to the bottle point, don't you hate it when you drink a potion but don't have an empty bottle afterward? Evidently you have to chew up that bottle as part of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Video games... I miss stores that sell video games...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
exp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's Skyrim or Fallout then to heck with the items. Why can't they have more money?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Peristarkawan wrote:
If it's Skyrim or Fallout then to heck with the items. Why can't they have more money?
Sometimes I buy out their stock of all useful items, just so they have enough money to buy the worthless items I want to get rid of... and then I have to make a quick trip to my house in Skyrim to store everything I just bought.

They really need more of a merchant aspect in those games... I probably have single-handed saved several cities from going bankrupt with all the buying and selling I do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
MOAR GUNS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soooomething affordable???...... I tend to be broke a lot of the time shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
Peristarkawan wrote:
Sometimes I buy out their stock of all useful items, just so they have enough money to buy the worthless items I want to get rid of... and then I have to make a quick trip to my house in Skyrim to store everything I just bought.
I do the same in Fallout... but do you actually eventually use the stuff you bought or does it just pile up in your house? I finished Fallout 3 with about 180 stimpaks left... and more ammo than the Army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
I do the same in Fallout... but do you actually eventually use the stuff you bought or does it just pile up in your house? I finished Fallout 3 with about 180 stimpaks left... and more ammo than the Army.
It depends... if what I buy are used in crafting (bars of iron, glass rods, flawless sapphires, flour) then yes, they all get used... but then I end up with crafted items I won't use and need to sell, thus perpetuating the cycle... At least I can eat all the food items to get rid of them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything truly useful. I'm pretty stingy in video games and don't find more items in NPC shops worth purchasing. I find better weapons and armor exploring and tend to find components and other useful things in the wild.

I'm glad they will buy my things though. I agree that merchants in some games need more coin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Ammo!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls