Subject: Buildings mulfunction on CayliOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabrizio Mancinelli
Italy
Pistoia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've purchased iOS version of Caylus a couple of weeks ago, and after being astonished in the beginning - graphics are really outstanding and succeed to give flavour to a basically abstract game - the app showed some severe limits and even bugs which make it unplayable.
At first, AI is not challanging at all: very early in games, AI players start doing always the same move, often meaningless (that could be just gathering money and then pass), and an even unexperienced human player begins runaway.
Moreover, some buildings just don't work: the bank, for example, and sometimes the peddlers (if I put the worker on such buildings, I can't get anything). Last but not the least, if playing in two, each player receives 7 gold and not 5 as rules state.

Does anyone experienced such misfunctions? I emailed the coders, and they wanted to be sent savegame files... I hope it's just a bunch of bugs due to iOS 8 migration, because I've always read fair reviews, but in my own playing experience I've just wasted off 5 euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls