Tales of Graces
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
15350 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [614] | 

Video Game» Forums » Everything Else » The Arcade

Subject: Level 827! VGG chat about life and everything. And of course about √(-¾). rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonna's thread announcing her surprise at her level of involvement in VGG has almost hit critical mass after nearly two years of people talking about whatever they wanted to talk about.

So, carry on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Level 827! VGG chat about life and everything. And of course about 43.
Thanks for starting this thread Matt

I am going out of my mind trying to get my packing done for the trip that starts tomorrow. So many things to do!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm here! I want to see 42 hit 1,000!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm posting this because years down the road when this too hits 1,000 pages, I want to be able to look back and say:

"I posted on the first page of this thing."

Then immediately have regrets, upon realizing how much actually I post in this forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:

I am going out of my mind trying to get my packing done for the trip that starts tomorrow. So many things to do!!

What trip??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm here too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:

What trip??

The platypus raises a valid question. And I don't typically like to agree with the platypus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vyran wrote:
Jonna's thread announcing her surprise at her level of involvement in VGG has almost hit critical mass after nearly two years of people talking about whatever they wanted to talk about.

So, carry on here.
What!? You still have 6 pages before the original thread gets locked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
wizcreations wrote:
vyran wrote:

So, carry on here.
What!? You still have 6 pages before the original thread gets locked!
Six pages can go fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mb
Yeah what trip?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Yeah what trip?

Place your bets, people. Is Jonna:

A) Ignoring all of us, upset with herself that she blurted out something about a "mystery trip" that she was trying to keep secret from VGG;
B) Unaware that this conversation is happening, because she's currently playing Rust, or some other game on Steam;
C) Outside chasing reindeer and/or looking at the Northern Lights, because that's what I assume people in Finland do for fun;
D) Not responding because she fell asleep / passed out on the couch. It's still early evening in Skyrim, but let's face it, we've all done that, or;
E) Not responding because she's no longer at work, and let's be honest here, that's when 99.9999% of all our posts on this forum happen.

I'm going with E.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Compared to the first 41 threads, I feel like #42 has been up for a long time. Nice to be on to 43.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
IceFire1424 wrote:
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Yeah what trip?

Place your bets, people. Is Jonna:

A) Ignoring all of us, upset with herself that she blurted out something about a "mystery trip" that she was trying to keep secret from VGG;
B) Unaware that this conversation is happening, because she's currently playing Rust, or some other game on Steam;
C) Outside chasing reindeer and/or looking at the Northern Lights, because that's what I assume people in Finland do for fun;
D) Not responding because she fell asleep / passed out on the couch. It's still early evening in Skyrim, but let's face it, we've all done that, or;
E) Not responding because she's no longer at work, and let's be honest here, that's when 99.9999% of all our posts on this forum happen.

I'm going with E.

A. Jonna never sleeps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
CptWilly wrote:
Compared to the first 41 threads, I feel like #42 has been up for a long time. Nice to be on to 43.

We couldn't even make it through the first page without a "dad" joke. /Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IceFire1424 wrote:
CptWilly wrote:

We couldn't even make it through the first page without a "dad" joke. /Sigh.

There's a lot of Dads around here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mb
I'm going for B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm here as well... And going for C...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
Germany
Bovenden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
so many plans...
badge
N.K.Jemisin's "The Fifth Season" is awesome and fantastic.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's a "level"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
I'm going for B

She isn't playing Rust right now... but Amy is.

janiera wrote:

I suppose this is the second most likely. Maybe some ice fishing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:

Did not C that coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
janiera wrote:

Did not C that coming.

Gahhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to B posting here yet.

Hehe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys

I was actually doing my meditation, then playing some Overwatch with Tyler and Alex, then ate some almond bread and replied to some posts in the old thread. And now I'm here.

Oh. The trip. I'm flying to Greece tomorrow. I'm going to a retreat to meditate and paint. Hopefully I'll come back home with tons of paintings. I'm flying back home on 10th October. And I most likely won't be online at all during the time, so I'll miss you all.

Also, I managed to buy my handpan in a flash sale (thank you so much the person who did not buy what was build for them)!!! Here's my baby, played by the tuner:

I am on the waitlist for this builder, and currently the wait time is around 3 years. These instruments are completely hand build and tuning of one of them takes a lot of time. And there's way more demand than people to build them. At least proper ones like this. So I got extremely lucky that I noticed the flash sale in time, usually they sell everything in the instant it appears on their site.

Now I'm off to play some Terraria with Rudy. Just so you know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IceFire1424 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
janiera wrote:

Did not C that coming.

Gahhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to B posting here yet.

Hehe.

That can't have been your A game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
You guys

I was actually doing my meditation, then playing some Overwatch with Tyler and Alex, then ate some almond bread and replied to some posts in the old thread. And now I'm here.

Oh. The trip. I'm flying to Greece tomorrow. I'm going to a retreat to meditate and paint. Hopefully I'll come back home with tons of paintings. I'm flying back home on 10th October. And I most likely won't be online at all during the time, so I'll miss you all.

Also, I managed to buy my handpan in a flash sale (thank you so much the person who did not buy what was build for them)!!! Here's my baby, played by the tuner:

I am on the waitlist for this builder, and currently the wait time is around 3 years. These instruments are completely hand build and tuning of one of them takes a lot of time. And there's way more demand than people to build them. At least proper ones like this. So I got extremely lucky that I noticed the flash sale in time, usually they sell everything in the instant it appears on their site.

Sure, just off to Greece for a week. Not like there's any shortage of vacation time in Finland. Feels like just yesterday you took a month off.

Hey, in the last two weeks, I took 3 days off. Woot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
You guys

Yay! Congratulations on getting your new instrument! So this is the company you really wanted, not your backup company?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [614] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.